i wish i was a mermaid so i could have a nice shiny tail and a pretty seashell bra and a beautiful voice that i could use to entice cute boys and make them crash their ships and drown at sea so human women could rise as the dominate gender of the land
I feel so bad for laughing while seeing his name in the credits. It’s just that his name even stands out among the rest of the cast who all have simple name.. xDDD
cliffrose-acetone:Doctor Who: SCREAMING
Hannibal: Eating Merlin
HANNIBAL YOU SPIT MERLIN OUT, RIGHT. NOW!
Impeccable timing fandoms
(Source: bowtie-doctor, via jazzcat1231)
One day I will be productive. But that day is not today.
Is This A Kink I Have Or Was This Fic just Really Well Written; an existential crisis in three acts
Let’s play a game called: Actual Supernatural line or not?
Does this mean we can finally clear up the origin of THIS line?
They’re both real lines
And the infamous:
The best game on tumblr
(Source: acrownfitforaking, via iamthemeep)
Nerdfighter Benedict? Or just failed Vulcan?
As far as I can tell, there are eight possibilities here. (I’ve spent a fair bit of time thinking about this.)
1. Benedict Cumberbatch is a hardcore nerdfighter and when Martin Freeman threw up a gang sign, Cumberbatch was like, “I have one of those.”
2. Cumberbatch, who obviously has a relationship with Star Trek, just naturally changed the Vulcan sign (pulling in the thumbs, turning the palms inward, crossing the arms) in precisely the same way that I happened to change the Vulcan sign when I first made the nerdfighter sign in the halcyon days of 2007.
3. One of the interns on set who has gained the trust of Benedict Cumberbatch was like, “If you do your hands like this, the Internet will get really excited.” And so he did.
4. BBC, in their infinite wisdom, staged the entire photo and Cumberbatch was taught the nerdfighter sign (I MEAN LOOK AT THE PERFECTION OF HIS NERDFIGHTER SIGN! He seems so comfortable and confident in it, almost as if it is muscle memory, almost as if he has flashed it to his laptop screen on hundreds of occasions in the past, but I digress) and this photograph was staged to get people psyched for Sherlock, although what tiny segment of nerdfighteria is not already psyched for Sherlock? Also, if this is the case, who is Martin Freeman trying to advertise to? Residents of the West Side?
5. Benedict Cumberbatch has a relative or a friend who is a nerdfighter and so he is passingly familiar with nerdfighteria and liked what he has seen and wanted to make us all very happy.
6. The nerdfighter sign also happens to be the hand sign of some obscure English gang with which I am unfamiliar called like The East London Wanderers or The Slightly Intimidating Liverpudlians or whatever.
7. Nerdfighteria actually figures in the plot of the new season of Sherlock. Perhaps a nerdfighter has been (wrongly no doubt!) accused of a murder.
8. Benedict Cumberbatch was playing some kind of British version of Rock Paper Scissors against two invisible opponents, and he went double scissors (as any smart person would).
me when no one is on tumblr
So basically we’re all satan.
Twilight in two seconds
This is the only twilight thing I will ever reblog.
I have been waiting for this gif
(Source: niallers-angel, via iamthemeep)
what does tumblr even mean
tumblr means family. and family means nobody gets left behind.
that’s actually kind of touching.
it’s actually kind of gay
that’s also what tumblr means
(Source: foxnewsofficial, via iamthemeep)
I hated high school. I don’t trust anybody who looks back on the years from 14 to 18 with any enjoyment. If you liked being a teenager, there’s something wrong with you. — Stephen King (via harryedwerd)
(Source: peterpanstatus, via iamthemeep)